Solo All-In-One Size 2
Regular price $24.99
- Super-soft waterproof PUL outer
- Inside made of bamboo/organic cotton
- Soaker made of 100% bamboo/organic cotton fleece
- Absorbs fast
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning free of any harmful substances (this is the strictest standard for infant products)
- Soakers tacked into layers, ensuring thorough-cleaning and quick-drying
- Soaker lays the length of the diaper, and does not require any folding at diaper change time
- Snaps into place, allowing you to remove it for prepping and/or stripping if necessary
- Increase the absorbency of your AIO with a snap-in hemp doubler.
- Four snap settings on each wing, offering great customization.
- Made in the USA.
- Size 0: approx. 7-16lbs; rise 15"
- Size 1: approx. 12-28lbs; rise 17.5"
- Size 2: approx. 24-36lbs, rise 19"
- How to Measure Rise: run a string or measuring tape from the small of baby's back, between his or her legs, and up to just-below the belly button. If measuring over a prefold or fitted, add an extra 2" for ease. If measuring a bare baby, add 3-4" for ease. Then look at the size chart and go up to the next rise measurement.
- Sizing Tips
- Ready to Size Up? Baby Just between sizes? If you go from size 0 to size 1, or size 1 to size 2, here is what you will see -
- The rise will come up one inch higher in front and back.
- The diaper will be wider through the bum.
- The snaps will be one setting tighter.
- While there is a weight-range chart, babies can have such builds that weight and age are not the best way to determine fit. Rise will always be your best bet. If the rise fits well, almost always the diaper will be the size for you.
- Size 1 is comparable to most one-size diapers on the market, and works for many babies all the way through potty time. While we cannot predict how large your baby will grow, we can assure you that if you need to go larger, we've got you covered with the size 2.